There are those who dream about living in their favorite vacation paradise.
With the establishment of Rancho San Lucas in Los Cabos, Mexico, that dream can become reality.
Rancho San Lucas is an exclusive 834-acre master-planned community, situated on the Pacific Ocean, just outside of Cabo San Lucas, fronted by 1.2 miles of virgin beach. The Grand Solmar Rancho San Lucas luxury resort is part of the community, where guests have countless activities to enjoy.
But those who choose the residences at Rancho San Lucas can make their vacation destination their home.
Here are 6 reasons to make this idyllic vacation property your permanent address:
- The Greg Norman Signature Golf Course, easily the highlight of the community. This beachfront course overlooking the Pacific Ocean was designed by world-renowned professional golfer Greg Norman, with a 7,210-yard layout and sweeping ocean views from every hole.
- The feeling of home combined with the experience of a luxury resort, with exclusive access to numerous amenities, benefits, and services offered by the master-planned community and the resort. There are Grand Solmar services as well as an extensive list of personalized a-la-carte amenities available to homeowners. That includes the saltwater lagoon, Fitness Center, Beauty Salon, Spa, and world-class restaurants on-site.
- A choice of residential homes in a secure environment. The exclusive Norman Estates has only 36 estate homes and 32 luxury “high-rise” style residences along with a private beach club. Or the Villas at Rancho San Lucas offer two-story single-family homes with golf, ocean and desert views, and different options for size and design.
- The community park and playground, the interconnected series of hiking and biking trails, and the tennis center, providing activities and fun for everyone.
- The Mexican Village at Rancho San Lucas, to enjoy the colors, flavors, and rhythms of Mexico just steps away from your home. In the Village, you can walk around the various dining, shopping, and entertainment options. It’s perfect for a meal out, a quick shopping spree, coffee with friends, or an afternoon stroll, and you don’t even have to leave the grounds to enjoy it all.
- The ability to customize your dream home to your exact specifications with the Design Studio. Customize your floor plan, your kitchen, your backyard oasis, and even the fabrics and finishing touches of your home.
For these 6 reasons and many more, it’s time to turn the dream vacation destination of Rancho San Lucas into your full-time dream home.
Follow us on Facebook.