Choose and Design Your New Dream Home in Los Cabos, Mexico
Enjoy luxury and the home of your dreams by moving to Rancho San Lucas Los Cabos. This is your time to enjoy the best luxury and paradise in one location. Live the dream in 2022/23 in Baja’s most spectacular resort complex.
Rancho San Lucas Choose and Design Your New Dream Home in Los Cabos, Mexico
This unique community just outside of Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja Peninsula gives residents the best of all worlds: choice of homes or condominiums; custom designs; access to a world-class resort; seclusion combined with plenty of activities and amenities; and more.
“The Ranch” is part of an 834-acre master-planned community fronting the Pacific Ocean. The residential community includes single-family homes, high-rise residences, and private estates, each elevated by oceanfront living. By combining the luxuries of a private resort with residential living, Rancho San Lucas is a dream location for everyone.
Here’s what you can get as a resident at Rancho San Lucas, Los Cabos:
1. Opt for a home in Norman Estates, with a private beach club, pool, and gym. These single-story homes each enjoy panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and a pristine stretch of beach. The designs are intended to embrace an indoor-outdoor living experience that takes full advantage of the beautiful Los Cabos weather.
2. Another choice is The Residences at Norman Estates, condominiums designed to maximize the spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean. The indoor-outdoor living experience in these units includes an open floor plan and expansive covered terraces. There are only two units per floor, plus whole-floor Penthouses, making The Residences feel more like individual homes.
3. The Villas are another option, with various floor plans and sizes available in these single-family home designs. The Villa Margarita’s newest offering has a single-story open concept floor plan at just under 2,000 square feet. It boasts three bedrooms and 3.5 baths, a private pool, landscaping, and a two-car garage. Or, choose Villa Sol’s layout of 2600 square feet with four bedrooms and 4.5 baths. And there are more choices in the Villas to suit every family.
4. Work with the Design Studio to customize your dream home to your specifications. That can include a custom floor plan, a dream kitchen, and the choice of fabrics, finishes, and furniture that suit you. Be sure to design a backyard oasis to take advantage of the gorgeous weather typical in the Baja.
5. Access to the Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas Resort Golf and Spa with enough amenities to keep you busy and let you relax too. That includes a lazy river, water slide, and salt-water lagoon pool. It consists of a spa, swim-up bars, and restaurants. There’s an interconnected circuit of hiking and biking trails. There’s even a Mexican village with shops and restaurants.
If you’re looking for a new dream home that you can choose and design yourself, look no further than Rancho San Lucas Los Cabos. This is your year 2022/23. Make it happen, own a piece of paradise and enjoy life like never before. Live the dream. These best of times are at Rancho San Lucas.
Follow us on Facebook.